Hello and welcome, in this article, we will provide you with all the information related to Dollar General’s customer satisfaction survey called DGcustomerfirst com. By the time you finish reading this article, you will know everything about the Dollar General Survey. In short, this is a one-stop guide for the Dollar General survey.
So when you are running chain stores it is crucial to know the customer’s pulse. You need to exactly know what your strengths and how you can improve on them. At the same time, you should also try to minimize the things that the customer are hating. To do all this, the only logical and productive way is to conduct a survey. A survey that is conducted online will give complete freedom to the customers to express their views and opinions. So in this article, we will talk more about the survey.
So a number of topics are addressed in this article. This is to guide all the people who have no idea about the Dollar General survey in general. This survey guide will help them participate in the survey. And also the additional information might also be useful to them. You can also only consume the information you want by reading the information based on the heading. Ok, let’s started.
About Dollar General
Ok so, before talking about the Dollar General survey. Let us know about Dollar General in general. Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 13,000 stores in 44 of the 48 contiguous United States (the exceptions being four states in the northwest: Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming).
In 1968 the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. Dollar General uses the Clover Valley store brand for grocery products and the Smart & Simple brand for low-end discount products. Other Dollar General brands specific to one department include Heartland Harvest (snack foods), Sweet Smiles (bulk candy), EverPet (pet food and products), TrueLiving (housewares) and Comfort Bay (towels, blankets, and pillows).
|Required Details To Participate||Time of visit, store number and 15- digit survey code.|
|Available Languages||English and Spanish|
|Dollar General Customer Care Number||1-877-463-1553|
|Dollar General Working Hours||Monday through Friday : 8 am to 9 pm
Saturday and Sunday : 8 am to 9 pm
|Dollar General Mailing Address||Dollar General Corporation
100 Mission Ridge
Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072
How To Participate In The Dollar General Survey?
Ok so, participating in the Dollar General survey is a very simple and easy process. But you might need help while participating for the first time. And that’s where we come into the frame. In this segment, we will walk you through the Dollar General survey.
To participate in the survey and receive the rewards, first, you have to obey to terms and conditions of the survey. And to participate in the survey, all you have to do is fulfill the requirements and then follow our steps of instructions to successfully take part in the survey
Terms And Conditions
So as per Dollar General Survey’s terms and conditions, here are the rules and regulations that you have to follow and fulfill.
- You have to be a legal resident of The United States of America.
- You have to be of a minimum age 18 or above.
- You are not eligible to receive the rewards of the survey if you are an employee of Dollar General. Your family members or agents are also not eligible in that case (if you are an employee of Dollar General).
- You must have the details on the Dollar General receipt to participate in the survey.
As mentioned earlier, you will need the below things and details to take part in the survey.
- An operating device like Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Laptop.
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection for the operating device.
- Dollar General purchase receipt bill.
Steps Of Instructions
Ok after gathering the requirements, follow the below instructions one by one to take part in the survey and receive the rewards after that.
- First, connect your operating device to an Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- Then launch a browser on your device. Example for a browser: Chrome, Edge, Safari etc
- Once the browser is launched, in the search bar of the browser, enter the official web address of Dollar General survey site. In case you don’t know, the official web address of Dollar General’s survey site is dgcustomerfirst.com
- Once you visit the official survey site of Dollar General, The below interface will appear on your screen.
- So here, first, you have to select the time of your visit. That is marked as number 1 in the above picture (example).
- Then you have to enter your store number.
- And at last, you have to enter the 15- digit survey code.
- After entering all the detail correctly, click on ‘Start’ and the survey will begin.
- Answer all the questions asked in the survey genuinely, the questions in the survey will depend on the time of the visit and the location of the store.
- After answering all the questions and your survey is done, you will be asked to enter your personal details such as name, address. Also, you need to provide your contact details, so that you can be enrolled in the sweepstakes draw.
How The Winner Is Selected?
After you have entered your personal details and contact details, your name will be entered in the sweepstakes lucky draw list. After every week or month, a computerized software will pick a winner from all the entries. If you are the winner, you will be contacted on the phone number you have entered during the survey. The winner will also be declared on the official site.
If you are the lucky one in the sweepstakes draw, you will receive a gift card worth $1000. Which you can redeem by buying the things you want at the Dollar General. But, make sure you visit Dollar General before the gift card expires. Most of the gift card expires within weeks or months. Make sure you know the expiry date of your gift card.
Objectives Of The Survey
So as we know now, how to participate in the survey, let’s discuss the objectives behind this survey.
- The main objective is to know the customer’s pulse. What they are liking, what are their expectations, what they want the company to improve. After knowing these the company can focus on improving themselves.
- Also, Feedback from the survey helps the company to stay connected with its customers. The survey will help the company in satisfying its customers. Customer satisfaction is crucial for the progress of the company.
- A survey is like the voice of customers. If they didn’t like anything about the restaurant, they can complain in the survey and the company will take immediate action.
- A customer satisfaction survey will help the heads of the company in rating the restaurants. The feedback from the customers will be sent to the restaurant and they will be asked to improve their performance.
In our research, we found out that these are the benefits the company gets from their survey. And in return, as you can see in the above segment, the company hands out rewards and discount coupons for its customers. This is a form of gratitude from the company. This will result in more customers participating in the survey.
Dollar General Customer Care
In case, you have any doubts and queries regarding the survey, you can contact the Dollar General’s customer care team and they will try and help you out.
- Dollar General Customer Service Number: 1-877-463-1553
Dollar General Working Hours
On a side note, we want to let you know about the working hours of Dollar General
Weekdays: Monday through Friday 8 am to 9 pm
Weekends: Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 9 pm
Dollar General Holidays
Dollar General is CLOSED on these holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Note: There might be some more days on which the stores will remain closed. Holidays will mostly depend on the location of the store. So the list provided above might or might to be applied to your location. But these are the days on which stores will be remain closed no matter what location you are in.
And we are gonna end the article here. To summarise, in this article, we have addressed many topics such as about the company, How To Participate In Dollar General Survey, Terms And Conditions of the survey, Requirements of the survey, Instructions to participate in the survey, Objectives Of The Survey, Dollar General Customer Care, Dollar General Holidays and Dollar General Working Hours.
So we hope at least one topic among the above was useful to you. We hope you we helped you participate in the survey. Do let us know your opinion about this article by joining the conversation in the comments section below. Thank you for visiting our site. Peace.