Hello and welcome, in this article, we will provide you with all the information related to Home Depot’s customer satisfaction survey called The Home Depot survey. By the time you finish reading this article, you will know everything about the Home Depot Survey. In short, this is a one-stop guide for the Home Depot survey.
So a number of topics are addressed in this article. This is to guide all the people who have no idea about the Home Depot survey in general. This survey guide will help them participate in the survey. And also the additional information might also be useful to them. You can also only consume the information you want by reading the information based on the heading. Ok, let’s started.
About Home Depot
Ok so, before talking about Home Depot’s survey. Let us know about the Home Depot in general. Co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah in 1978, The Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. The headquarters of the company is at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia(with an Atlanta mailing address). The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States.
It operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States.
|Survey Web Address||homedepot.com/survey|
|Required Details To Participate||User ID and Password|
|Available Languages||English, French and Spanish|
|Home Depot Customer Care Number||1-800-466-3337|
|Home Depot Working Hours||Monday through Saturday - 6 AM to 10 PM.
Sunday - 8 AM to 8 PM.
|Home Depot Mailing Address||2455 Paces Ferry Rd. Nw
How To Participate In The Home Depot Survey?
Ok so, participating in the Home Depot survey is a very simple and easy process. But you might need help while participating for the first time. And that’s where we come into the frame. In this segment, we will walk you through the Home Depot survey.
To participate in the survey and receive the rewards, first, you have to obey to terms and conditions of the survey. And to participate in the survey, all you have to do is fulfill the requirements and then follow our steps of instructions to successfully take part in the survey
Terms And Conditions
So as per the Home Depot Survey’s terms and conditions, here are the rules and regulations that you have to follow and fulfill.
- You have to be a legal resident of The United States of America.
- You have to be of a minimum age 18 or above.
- You are not eligible to receive the rewards of the survey if you are an employee of Home Depot. Your family members or agents are also not eligible in that case (if you are an employee of Home Depot).
- You must participate in the survey within 30 days of your visit to Home Depot. Your survey code will expire after that time period.
- You must have the details on the Home Depot receipt to participate in the survey.
As mentioned earlier, you will need the below things and details to take part in the survey.
- An operating device like a Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Laptop.
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection for the operating device.
- Home Depot purchase receipt.
Steps Of Instructions
Ok after gathering the requirements, follow the below instructions one by one to take part in the survey and receive the rewards after that.
- First, connect your operating device to an Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- Then launch a browser on your device. Example for a browser: Chrome, Edge, Safari etc
- Once the browser is launched, in the search bar of the browser, enter the official web address of Home Depot’s survey portal. In case you don’t know, the official web address of Home Depot’s survey portal is homedepot.com/survey.
- Once you visit the official survey site of Home Depot. The below interface will appear on your screen.
- Here, first, you have to choose the language of your choice. The available languages are English, Spanish and French. After selecting the language, click on ‘Begin Survey’ and the below interface will appear on your screen.
- As you can see in the above image, Here you have to enter your Zip code or postal code of your primary residence. After entering click on next and the below page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you can read the rules of sweepstakes draw that you are going to participate after the completion of your survey. Or you can also check out the winner’s list of recent sweepstakes draws. After reading, click on ‘Next’.
- This is the final step before the survey starts, here you have to enter the User ID and Password that you can find on your purchase receipt.
- After entering both the details, click on next and the survey will begin.
- Answer all the questions asked in the survey genuinely, the questions in the survey will depend on the time of the visit and the location of the store.
- After answering all the questions and your survey is done, you will be asked to enter your personal details such as name, address. Also, you need to provide your contact details, so that you can be enrolled in the sweepstakes draw.
How The Winner Is Selected?
After you have entered your personal details and contact details, your name will be entered in the sweepstakes lucky draw list. After every week or month, a computerized software will pick a winner from all the entries. If you are the winner, you will be contacted on the phone number you have entered during the survey. The winner will also be declared on the official site.
If you are the lucky one in the sweepstakes draw, you will receive a gift card worth $5000. Which you can redeem by buying the things you want at the Home Depot. But, make sure you visit Home Depot before the gift card expires. Most of the gift card expires within weeks or months. Make sure you know the expiry date of your gift card.
Objectives Of The Survey
So as we know now, how to participate in the survey, let’s discuss the objectives behind this survey.
- The main objective is to know the customer’s pulse. What they are liking, what are their expectations, what they want the company to improve. After knowing these the company can focus on improving themselves.
- Also, Feedback from the survey helps the company to stay connected with its customers. The survey will help the company in satisfying its customers. Customer satisfaction is crucial for the progress of the company.
- A survey is like the voice of customers. If they didn’t like anything about the restaurant, they can complain in the survey and the company will take immediate action.
- A customer satisfaction survey will help the heads of the company in rating the restaurants. The feedback from the customers will be sent to the restaurant and they will be asked to improve their performance.
In our research, we found out that these are the benefits the company gets from their survey. And in return, as you can see in the above segment, the company hands out rewards and discount coupons for its customers. This is a form of gratitude from the company. This will result in more customers participating in the survey.
Home Depot Customer Care
In case, you have any doubts and queries regarding the survey, you can contact the Home Depot’s customer care team and they will try and help you out.
- Home Depot Customer Service Number: 1-800-466-3337
The Home Depot Store Customer Care Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Not available on Christmas Day
Home Depot Working Hours
On a side note, we want to let you know about the working hours of Home Depot
Monday 06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tuesday 06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday 06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday 06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday 06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Saturday 06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sunday 08:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Home Depot Holidays
Home Depot is OPEN on almost all the holidays. Here is the list of holidays on which it is OPEN
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
Home Depot is CLOSED only on two holidays. Here are those two holidays
- Christmas Day
- Thanksgiving Day
And we are gonna end the article here. To summarise, in this article, we have addressed many topics such as about the company, How To Participate In Home Depot Survey, Terms And Conditions of the survey, Requirements of the survey, Instructions to participate in the survey, Objectives Of The Survey, Home Depot Customer Care, Home Depot Holidays and Home Depot Working Hours.
So we hope at least one topic among the above was useful to you. We hope we helped you participate in the survey. Do let us know your opinion about this article by joining the conversation in the comments section below. Thank you for visiting our site. Peace.