Hello and welcome, in this article, we will provide you with all the information related to Burger King’s customer satisfaction survey called MyBkExperience. By the time you finish reading this article, you will know everything about the MyBkExperience survey. In short, this is a one-stop guide for the Burger King survey.
So when you are running a chain restaurant it is crucial to know the customer’s pulse. You need to exactly know what your strengths and how you can improve on them. At the same time, you should also try to minimize the things that the customer are hating. To do all this, the only logical and productive way is to conduct a survey. A survey that is conducted online will give complete freedom to the customers to express their views and opinions. So in this article, we will talk more about the survey.
So a number of topics are addressed in this article. This is to guide all the people who have no idea about the Burger King survey in general. This survey guide will help them participate in the survey. And also the additional information might also be useful to them. You can also only consume the information you want by reading the information based on the heading. Ok, let’s started.
About Burger King
Founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain, Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. The headquarters of Burger King is in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida. After Insta-Burger King ran into financial difficulties in 1954, its two Miami-based franchisees David Edgerton and James McLamore purchased the company and renamed it as ‘Burger King’.
Burger King’s menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes to a larger and more diverse set of products. In 1957, the “Whopper” became the first major addition to the menu, and it has become Burger King’s signature product since. Conversely, BK has introduced many new products such as French toast sticks and mini-muffins.
|Required Details To Participate||Restaurant number and 21 digit survey code|
|Available Languages||English, French and Spanish|
|Burger King Customer Care Number||01753 500 000|
|Burger King Working Hours||Monday through Friday - 6 AM to 1 AM.
Saturday and Sunday - 6 AM to 1 PM.
|Burger King Mailing Address||5505 Lagoon Drive Miami-Dade Country, Florida, United States|
Details About The Burger King Survey
- Burger King Customer Satisfaction Survey is motorized by Service Management Group
- The survey is conducted on Burger King’s official survey site.
- mybkexperience.com is the web address Burger King’s official survey site.
- To participate in the survey, you will need the details printed on the bill receipt that you receive at Burger King.
- After participating in the survey you will receive rewards and discount coupons.
- You need to know either English, French or Spanish to participate in the survey.
How To Participate In Burger King’s Survey?
Ok so, participating in the Burger King’s survey is a very simple and easy process. But you might need help while participating for the first time. And that’s where we come into the frame. In this segment, we will walk you through the Burger King’s survey.
To participate in the survey and receive the rewards, first, you have to obey to terms and conditions of the survey. And to participate in the survey, all you have to do is fulfill the requirements and then follow our steps of instructions to successfully take part in the survey
Terms And Conditions
So as per Burger King survey’s terms and conditions, you have to follow and fulfill the below rules and regulations to participate in the survey and receive rewards.
- You have to be a legal resident of The United States of America.
- You have to be of a minimum age 18 or above.
- You are not eligible to receive the rewards of the survey if you are an employee of Burger King. Your family members or agents are also not eligible in that case (if you are an employee of Burger King).
- You must have the details on the Burger King receipt to participate in the survey.
As mentioned earlier, you will need the below things and details to take part in the survey.
- An operating device like a Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Laptop.
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection for the operating device.
- Burger King purchase receipt bill.
Steps Of Instructions
Ok after gathering the requirements, follow the below instructions one by one to take part in the survey and receive the rewards after that.
- First, connect your operating device to an Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- Then launch a browser on your device. Example for a browser: Chrome, Edge, Safari etc
- Once the browser is launched, in the search bar of the browser, enter the official web address of Burger King’s survey site. In case you don’t know, the official web address of Burger King’s survey site is mybkexperience.com
- Once you visit the official survey site of Burger King, The below interface will appear on your screen.
- So first, if you want to switch to Español or Français, you can find the options on the top middle of the page. Click on them and the page will turn into your desired language.
- And next, as you can see in the above image, first, you have to enter the restaurant number that is located on the front of your receipt. (Check out the image of the receipt on the website, that will help you out).
- Enter the restaurant number and click on ‘NEXT’ and the below interface will appear on your screen.
- Then you have to enter the 21 digit survey code and click on ‘Start’ and the survey will begin.
- Answer all the questions asked in the survey genuinely, the questions in the survey will depend on the time of the visit and the location of the restaurant.
- After answering all the questions and your survey is done, you will validation code that you can use to win free whopper or any other discount offers or vouchers.
- The special offer will be printed on the back of your receipt, for which you will need the validation code that you receive after completing the survey.
- On your next visit to Burger King, carry your receipt and your validation code to avail offers and discounts.
Objectives Of The Survey
So as we know now, how to participate in the survey, let’s discuss the objectives behind this survey.
- The main objective is to know the customer’s pulse. What they are liking, what are their expectations, what they want the company to improve. After knowing these the company can focus on improving themselves.
- Also, Feedback from the survey helps the company to stay connected with its customers. The survey will help the company in satisfying its customers. Customer satisfaction is crucial for the progress of the company.
- A survey is like the voice of customers. If they didn’t like anything about the restaurant, they can complain in the survey and the company will take immediate action.
- A customer satisfaction survey will help the heads of the company in rating the restaurants. The feedback from the customers will be sent to the restaurant and they will be asked to improve their performance.
In our research, we found out that these are the benefits the company gets from their survey. And in return, as you can see in the above segment, the company hands out rewards and discount coupons for its customers. This is a form of gratitude from the company. This will result in more customers participating in the survey.
Burger King Customer Care
In case, you have any doubts and queries regarding the survey, you can contact the Burger King customer care team and they will try and help you out.
- Burger King Customer Care Number: 01753 500 000
If you have an issue, that needs to be addressed immediately,
please contact them from 7 am – 11 pm CST
Burger King Working Hours
On a side note, we want to let you know about the working hours of Burger King
Weekdays: Monday through Friday – 6 AM to 1 AM.
Weekends: Saturday and Sunday – 6 AM to 1 PM.
Burger King Holidays
Burger King is OPEN on almost all the holidays. Here is the list of holidays on which it is OPEN
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
Burger King is CLOSED only on three holidays. Here are those three holidays
- Christmas Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- New Year’s Day
And we are gonna end the article here. To summarise, in this article, we have addressed many topics such as about the company, How To Participate In Burger King Survey, Terms And Conditions of the survey, Requirements of the survey, Instructions to participate in the survey, Objectives Of The Survey, Burger King Customer Care, Burger King Holidays and Burger King Working Hours.
So we hope at least one topic among the above was useful to you. We hope we helped you participate in the survey. Do let us know your opinion about this article by joining the conversation in the comments section below. Thank you for visiting our site. Peace.