Hello and welcome, in this article, we will provide you with all the information related to the NJMCdirect Bill Payment. By the time you finish reading this article, you will know everything about the NJMCdirect. In short, this is a one-stop guide for the NJMCdirect Bill Payment.
So a number of topics are addressed in this article. This is to guide all the people who have no idea about NJMCdirect in general. This payment guide will help them out. And also the additional information might also be useful to them. You can also only consume the information you want by reading the information based on the heading. Ok, let’s started.
Ok so, before talking about the NJMCdirect payment. Let us know about NJMCdirect in general. NJMCdirect is a division of the New Jersey Judiciary website. NJMCdirect is the fast, secure, and convenient way to access traffic ticket information and pay fines online. In order to access ticket information online, the traffic ticket and license plate numbers must be readily available. A traffic ticket is generally issued for violating the traffic rules of that particular area.
NJMCdirect is initiated to make traffic ticket payments easy for the citizens. And, you can view your traffic ticket on NJMCDirect.com between 1 to 4 days after it is issued. The website lets you pay bills within minutes using the payment method of your choice. The tagline of NJMCdirect is Independence, Integrity, Fairness, Quality Service.
|NJMCdirect Web Address||njmcdirect.com|
|Required Details To Process Payment||License Plate Number, Ticket Number, Ticket Prefix and Court ID|
|Suggested Browsers||Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape and AOL|
|NJMCdirect Customer Care Number||973-284-4945|
|NJMCdirect Working Hours||Monday to Thursday: From 7:30 am to 11:45 pm (EST)
Friday: From 7:30am to 10:45pm (EST)
Saturday: From 7:30am to 3:45pm (EST)
Sunday: From 1:00pm to 11:45pm (EST)
|NJMCdirect Mailing Address||NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street|
How To Pay Tickets Online on NJMCdirect?
Ok so, paying tickets on NJMCdirect is a very simple and easy process. But you might need help while using the website for the first time. And that’s where we come into the frame. In this segment, we will walk you through the NJMCdirect payment.
To process your ticket payment on NJMCdirect, all you have to do is follow the Rules and Regulations, fulfill the requirements and then follow our steps of instructions to successfully pay for your ticket.
Terms and Conditions
So as per NJMC direct’s terms and conditions, here are the rules and regulations that you have to follow and fulfill.
- Your Traffic Ticket should be legal and valid. Should not be outdated.
- You should also pay the convenience fee for this service.
- No warrants should be held on the ticket you want to pay online.
- Your traffic ticket should be of a payable violation type. The ticket should have completed the trails in the court. No warrants should be levied on the ticket you want to pay online.
- You can only view your ticket details on the website for up to 90 days. After that, they are cleared from the portal.
As mentioned earlier, you will need the below things and details to pay for your ticket.
- An operating device like a Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Laptop.
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection for the operating device.
- License Plate Number
- Ticket Number
- Ticket Prefix
- Court ID (This you can find on your ticket)
- Credit or Debit card. (This is for the payment, however, you can find other alternative payment options in the payment portal)
Here is the list of browsers that are recommended by NJMCdirect. Make sure you use one of the below browsers for visiting the website.
- Internet Explorer
Steps Of Instructions
Ok after gathering the requirements, follow the below instructions one by one to process your payment on NJMC direct.
- First, connect your operating device to an Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- Then launch a browser on your device. Example for a browser: Chrome, Edge, Safari etc
- Once the browser is launched, in the search bar of the browser, enter the official web address of the NJMCdirect website. In case you don’t know, the official web address of NJMCdirect is njmcdirect.com.
- Once you visit the official site of NJMCdirect. The below interface will appear on your screen. This is the homepage of NJMCdirect.
- So here, the things we have mentioned in the requirements segment are provided here. Read the details and keep the required information ready to process the payment.
- After getting everything ready, click on ‘Continue’ and the below interface will appear on the screen. Check out the below image.
- As you can see in the above image, first, you have to enter the Court I.D in the first column.
- Then, you have to enter the prefix in the second column.
- And then, you have to enter the Ticket Number in the third column.
- Finally, you have to enter your license number in the last column.
- After entering all the details correctly, click on continue.
- Now all your tickets will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to select the ticket to which you have to pay.
- After selecting the ticket, you can carry out the payment using your credit or debit card, or any other payment method of your choice.
While paying for your ticket, you should also pay a convenience fee for the service. Here are more details about the convenience fee.
NJMCdirect – Convenience Fee
Different penalty amounts will have a different Convenience Fee. The below information will help you know how much you will be charged.
- For a Penalty Amount of $1.00 – $40.00, a Convenience Fee of $1.00 will be added to the payment.
- For a Penalty Amount of $41.00 – $87.00, a Convenience Fee of $2.00 will be added to the payment.
- For a Penalty Amount of $88.00 – $200.00, a Convenience Fee of $3.00 will be added to the payment.
- For Penalty Amount of >$200.00, a Convenience Fee of $4.00 will be added to the payment.
NJMCdirect – Payment Hours
You cannot process your payment 24/7. There are specific payment hours along the week. The information provided below will help you out.
- Monday to Thursday: From 7:30 am to 11:45 pm (EST)
- Friday: From 7:30am to 10:45pm (EST)
- Saturday: From 7:30am to 3:45pm (EST)
- Sunday: From 1:00pm to 11:45pm (EST)
NJMCdirect Customer Care
In case, you have any doubts and queries regarding the NJMCdirect payment or anything related to NJMCdirect, you can contact the NJMC’s customer care team and they will try and help you out.
- NJMCdirect Customer Service Number: 973 284 4945
Here are some other contact details, that might help you out.
- Fax – 973 284 4914
- Office Address – NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours – Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
What Are The Benefits Of Using NJMC Direct?
Ok as we know how to pay traffic tickets on the NJMC direct website, let us know why paying online is useful to us. First, here are paying an extra convenience fee, along with the ticket. Is it worth it? Yes, definitely worth it. It definitely costs less than going to a court or any other ticket payment center to pay. Also, paying online is the easiest process. In this process, all you have to do is sit at home, gather all the details and log on to the website and pay the ticket. That’s it. Also, Njmcdirect is known as one of the best online ticket payment methods for the payment of traffic violence charges in the United States. It is official, so it is safe to trust.
As you might have already experienced, earlier it used to take up a lot of time and effort earlier to pay traffic tickets. It used to be extremely difficult to pay for a ticket if you get a ticket out of state. That takes a lot of effort and time to pay that ticket. But things are different now, as they say, the modern problem requires modern solutions, now you can pay any ticket, anytime from anywhere within minutes using the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission implemented process where you can pay your traffic ticket online. If you have seen the guide above, you might have known the payment process is very simple and easy.
Also, there are some other reasons, why you can trust online payments on NJMC direct:
The payments are easy and fast: You can process your payments within minutes. It is also easy to do, you will just need help while you are doing it for the first time.
The payments are secure: NJMCdirect is the government provided service, so it is safe. New Jersey Court provides complete privacy to your personal and bank details. Nobody other than the New Jersey Court officials can access your information. So you don’t need to worry about losing your money from your bank.
The service is affordable: The highest convenience Fee that you have to pay is of $4.00. Considering that you will be paying by visiting the ticket paying center, it will cost you more anyway. In that way, the service is affordable.
And we are gonna end the article here. To summarise, in this article, we have addressed many topics such as about the company, NJMCdirect Terms, and Conditions, How To Pay Tickets Online on NJMCdirect, NJMCdirect – Convenience Fee, NJMCdirect – Payment Hours and the Benefits Of Using NJMC Direct.
So we hope at least one topic among the above was useful to you. We hope we helped you process your payment on NJMCdirect. Do let us know your opinion about this article by joining the conversation in the comments section below. Thank you for visiting our site. Peace.